Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Bear To Be...


I am getting a late start today but I am here. I was not feeling crafty this morning but I drank some coffee and my crafty mojo was pinging off the walls so I created this card for the MFT Card Challenge. I combined the Color Challenge 80 with the Sketch Challenge 357.



I talked about shaker card yesterday and well here I am again making another. They are just so easy to create and they just make a card super fun. Don't you think?


I created this card using: 
  • My Favorite Things: Beary Big Adventure stamp set
  • My Favorite Things: Party Patterns paper pad
  • My Favorite Things: Moroccan Lattice stencil
  • My Favorite Things: Stitch Round Square Frames Die-namics
  • Lawn Fawn: Jalapeno ink pad
  • Mama Elephant: Sew Fancy Creative Cuts
  • Drive By Crafts: Fairy Dust
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting.



5 comments:

  1. Super cute, and a great take on both the color and sketch challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just as cute as can be Annette! Love that little bear and the delightful colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really cute card could be a Thanksgiving greeting because of the bear's costume. I think you did an excellent job of fulfilling the challenge requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and congrats on your win!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Annette. Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting